Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Time - Steampunk Layout - Creative Embellishments

 Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments Blog today with a steampunk layout.


I used papers from Scrap Boys House of Science along with steampunk chipboard from the Creative Embellishments Store.  All chipboard was treated with paints.  I used DecoArt Americana Lamp Ebony
Black, DecoArt Extra Sheen Copper, Folk Art Color Shift Black Flash, Folk Art Sugar Metallic Smoky Quartz, Folk Art Brushed Metal Copper and Folk Art Metallic Taupe.


I used Timeless - ATC Frames and Time - ATC Frames.  Placed between the frames I used a piece from Simple Gear Flourish.


Love the figures from Victorian Wind Up 2.  Here I used the man.


Here's the woman from Victorian Wind Up 2.  I added some flowers and diecuts.

Thanks for stopping by!

. . . Debbie

Creative Embellishments Products:

Timeless - ATC Frames




No comments: