Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Fall Layout - Creative Embellishments

 Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Emellishments Blog today with this Fall layout.  An afternoon walk on my property was the inspiration for my layout.  Some leaves are still clinging to the trees, others have fallen to the ground.  Bare bushes, bearing red and yellow berries caught my eye.  Off in the distance I see a buck  run off into the woods.  Love the serenity that nature evokes. 


I used paper from Ciao Bella Cozy Moments along with papers from P13 The Four Seasons Autumn, along with lots of chipboard from the store.  All chipboard was treated with paints.  I used various colors to achieve the color variations in the leaves.


The base of the layout features the Wilted Frame painted with DecoArt Americana Sable Brown Paint and Folk Art Matte Cinnamon Paint, stippled with DecoArt Americana Raw Umber Paint.  Some of the leaves from Autumn Leaves were painted with Folk Art Matte Yellow Ochre Paint, stippled with Raw Umber Paint, others with DecoArt Americana Terra Cotta Paint, stippled with Raw Umber Paint.


Leaves from Maple Leaves Set 3 were painted with Folk Art Matte Yellow Ochre Paint and DecoArt Americana Terra Cotta Paint and stippled with Raw Umber Paint.  Berries were painted with DecoArt Americana Terra Cotta Paint and stippled with Raw Umber Paint.


Wood Veneer Maple Leaves were painted with a mixture the same paints I used on all of the other leaves.  I added some dried goldenrod from my garden along with some Prima letters from my stash.


Thanks for stopping by!

. . . Debbie



Creative Embellishments Products:



No comments: