Monday, January 30, 2023

There is a Princess inside all of us - Creative Embellishments

 Hi everyone!  Debbie here with you today sharing a magical layout featuring lots of chipboard from the store. Do you ever have a vision of what you want your project to look like, only to ditch that idea and come up with something else?  That's what I encountered, but I love the end result.


I've had the paper collection Princess by Stamperia for awhile.  Wasn't quite sure what to create with it until I came across some crown chipboard pieces.  Lots of layering on this one!  All chipboard pieces were treated with paint.


I used 2 different size of identical frames from Oval Ornate Frames and Mini Frames.  the larger one on the bottom and the smaller one resting on top.  I used several colors of paint.  I first applied a coat of DecoArt Americana Winter Blue, then randomly dabbed on some DecoArt Americana Sea Glass and stippled on some Folk Art Metallic Sahara Gold paint.  I used my favorite go to leafy flourish,  Flourish 10, and painted it with Folk Art Mossy Meadow and DecoArt Americana Sea Glass.  Once dried I stippled on some Folk Art Sahara Gold paint.


I used Oval Frame 2 and pieces from Filigree Corner Set 1 on the base of my layout.  


And, here's my inspiration for the layout, a crown from Crown Set 1, painted with Folk Art Sahara Gold paint.  I added some pearls and bling from my stash along with a couple of flowers.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie


Creative Embellishments Products:

Oval Ornate Frames




No comments: