Tuesday, January 10, 2023

My Heart Is Full - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments Blog today sharing my first project for 2023 a vintage layout.   I'm thrilled to be back for another term designing for Creative Embellishments. 


I used papers, chipboard clusters and frames from Simple Stories Simple Vintage Weathered Garden along with a Tim Holtz Paper Doll and assorted chipboard from the Created Embellishments store. All of the chipboard from the store was painted with paints by DecoArt Americana and FolkArt.


Love the details on the roof of the birdhouse from the Birdhouses set.  I painted it with DecoArt Americana Antique White paint and stippled it with FolkArt Vintage White paint.


I painted the Large Floral Border with DecoArt Americana Bleached Sand paint and cut the border into several pieces. 


Leaves from Leaves Set 9 were inked with Versa Magic Hint of Pesto Ink and stippled with FolkArt Mossy Meadow paint.  


Tucked within the layers is Lace Border 7, painted with DecoArt Americana Fawn paint and stippled with DecoArt Americana Bleached Sand paint.

Thanks for stopping by!

. . . Debbie



Creative Embellishments Products:

Large Floral Border




No comments: