Monday, August 15, 2022

Live In The Moment - Creative Embellishments

 Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments blog today sharing my latest layout featuring a couple of new chipboard shapes.  We've had quite the long spell of hot, humid weather and Mother Nature has given us a break with low humidity and cooler temps.  I've been outside doing a lot of weeding in my flower garden, and was inspired by the blooming plants.


I used papers from AB Studio's The Versailles collection.  Lots of fussy cutting and layering.


The center of the layout features the Spring Floral Frame.  I painted it gray, dry brushed it with white paint and dabbed on some Finnabair bronze wax.  On both ends of the frame I used pieces from Ornate Corner Pieces.  Tucked within the layering is a daisy from Daisy Set 3, one of the new chipboard shapes.  Love these delicate flowers.  I painted them with a mixture of green and blue paint and dabbed it with some bronze wax. 


Here's another view of the Spring Floral FrameDaisy Set 3 and another new chipboard shape Ivy Fronds.  I painted the frond with a mixture of two shades of green paint, added some bronze wax and stamped the piece.


.Another view of the Ivy Fronds.  Lots of fussy cutting and lace pieces from a Scrap Man Die Lace #6



Loving the daisy from Daisy Set 3!

Thanks for stopping by!

. . . Debbie


Creative Embellishments Products:

Spring Floral Frame




No comments: