Thursday, May 19, 2022

Make Your First Step - Creative Embellishments

 Hi everyone!    I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. The weather over the weekend was beautiful, perfect for getting some much needed yard work done.  Love looking at the blooming phlox and dianthus in my yard.  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments blog today with this vintage layout.  I have lots of old family photos, and have used this one several times.  Love the picture of my mom and her little brother. What make the photo specials is that it contains my grandmother's hand writing.


Papers are from Craft O'Clock Spring Morning Dreams.  I used a few new pieces of chipboard along with a stencil.  Lots of fussy cut work, and flowers from 49 and Market & Prima Marketing.


I used the Circle Lattice Stencil on the background paper along with Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Frayed Burlap.  Love the new Doodle Flowers.  I painted them with Tim Holtz Frayed Burlap Distress Paint, and sprinkled on some white embossing powder.  


Love the new Frond Flourish.  I inked it with Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Peeled Paint and lightly dabbed it with Tim Holtz Distress Paint, Peeled Paint.


Flourish 10 is my go to chipboard piece.  I used a couple shades of green paint on it.


More pieces from Doodle Flowers and Flourish 10.  The title is from Prima Finnabair Sentiments stickers.


Thanks for stopping by!

. . . Debbie


Creative Embellishments Products:

Doodle Flowers






No comments: