Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Simplicity - Creative Embellishments

 Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments blog today sharing a bright and colorful layout featuring a photo of my mom and her little brother.


The black and white photo pairs perfectly with the bright colors of the Simply Vintage Lemon Twist collection by Simple Stories.


I painted Flourish 31 with some medium green paint and sprinkled on some avocado embossing powder.  I didn't heat set the embossing powder.


The title is from the Everyday Word Set.  I painted it with a mixture of turquoise and shale green paint.


Lots of layering with chipboard.  The Lace Border 5 was painted black and dabbed with adobe white paint.  The flowers, Flourish 11 was painted with a mixture of turquoise and shale green paint.  Pieces from Mini Leaves Set 2 was painted with medium green paint and sprinkled with avocado embossing powder.


Thanks for stopping by!

. . . Debbie



No comments: