Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Christmas Frame - Creative Embellishments

 Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments blog today sharing a holiday decorative frame.  There are lots of frames in the Creative Embellishments Store to choose frame.  I picked the Berry Frame 4.

Papers are from Stamperia Pink Christmas and the flowers are from Prima Marketing and Little Birdie Crafts.  I painted the Berry Frame 4 white and sprinkled on some shabby white embossing enamel, which I didn't heat set.  Love the texture!


I used a piece from Arched Windows Set of 2, embossed with aged shabby white embossing enamel. I backed it with a snowy scene from the Pink Christmas collection.


I used one of the frames from Mini Berry Wreaths and embossed it with shabby white embossing enamel.  I cut the frame in half and placed the pieces at the top and bottom of the window.


On both sides a used branch pieces from Poinsettia Set, covered with white paint and sprinkled with taupe embossing enamel.


On each side I used holly leaves from the Poinsettia Set, embossed with a mixture of shabby green embossing enamel and green ivory embossing enamel.  I added some green bling for the berries.


Thanks for stopping by!

. . . Debbie


Creative Embellishments Products:

Berry Frame 4





No comments: