Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Autumn Days - Creative Embellishments

 Hi everyone! I'm up on the Creative Embellishments Blog today sharing an autumn frame, highlighting a photo of my children when they were much younger, playing in a pile of leaves. I adore this photo of them. Fall is my favorite time of the year, and I'm sad that it's ending and that winter will be arriving soon.  

I used a piece from Square Stamp Frame.    Lots of layering and chipboard!  Papers are from 49 and Market's In the Leaves Ephemera Bits.


I painted the Square Stamp Frame brown and added some Tim Holtz Distressed Vintage Photo embossing powder and dabbed on some brushed bronze Paint.  Pieces from Flourish Set 10 and Purple Plant were added.  Flourish Set 10 was painted with brown paint and embossed with a mixture of embossing powders; WOW Primary Bark, Tim Holtz Vintage Photo, Ranger Brick Antiquities and Emerald Creek Saffron. After embossing I added some light avocado paint.  Pieces from Purple Plant were painted brown and embossed with WOW Primary Bark, Tim Holtz Vintage Photo and Emerald Creek Saffron embossing powders and dabbed with light avocado paint.


Here's another view of the chipboard pieces from Flourish Set 10 and Purple Plant.


Lots of layering at the bottom.  I used pieces from Flourish Set 10 and Purple Plant, along with a few leaves from Autumn Leaves, embossed with WOW Primary Bark and Ranger Brick Antiquities embossing powders.


A view of the left side and pieces from Flourish Set 10 and Purple Plant.


Lots of layering going on!  I added some flowers from my stash and dies cuts from 49 and Market's In The Leaves Collection.

For those of you that celebrate Thanksgiving, may you have a wonderful day.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie


Creative Embellishments Products:

Square Stamp Frame






No comments: