Friday, August 27, 2021

Gentle - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments blog today with this flower filled canvas.  I enjoy the beautiful flowers that bloom in my garden and took inspiration from them to create this canvas.


I started off by stamping portions of the background of the canvas.  I then applied some embossing medium and embossing powder.  To finish off I used a couple of color sprays, Cape Cod Coral by Lindys Stamp Gang and Tim Holtz Frayed Burlap Distress Spray Stain.  Next it's time to build the layers.  I used flowers from my stash and lot of Creative Embellishments Chipboard.



Love this new dragonfly chipboard from Dragonflies Set of 5 .  I used a mixture of embossing powders, Blue Fern Studios Mushroom and Snow, Ranger Tea Rose and Emerald Creek Forest Foliage.  Beneath the dragonfly is a piece from Rose Leaves, embossed with Mushroom, Snow and Forest Foliage embossing powders.  Beneath the leaves are pieces from Fern Foliage 3 embossed with Tea Rose and Forest Foliage embossing powders.



At the base of the canvas I used a piece from Scribbles embossed with Tea Rose and Snow embossing powders.  Lots of layering with Scribbles, flowers and Rose Leaves.



Here's another view from the side of the canvas.


Thanks for stopping by!  
Don't forget to check out the Creative Embellishment store, there are a lot of new items to purchase.

. . . Debbie



Creative Embellishments Products:

Scribbles




No comments: