Monday, March 15, 2021

Your Charming Smile - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments Blog today with this vintage layout featuring a photo of my maternal grandfather taken in 1924.   Such a handsome young man with a fabulous smile. 

The background paper is from Craft O Clock Age of Gentlemen.  I applied a layer of clear gesso.  Once dried, I sprayed the background with Shimmerz Mamma Sings The Blues Coloringz Spray.   I used various stamps from my stash along with Distressed Text Stamp and Circle Bokeh Stamp.  Lots of splattering with Shimmerz Steely Blue Eyes, Thunderstorm and Me & Blue Inklingz.  A few layers with papers and lot of Creative Embellishments Chipboard.


Beneath the photo I used a piece from Window Set 4 embossed with Stampendous  Seasonings Chunky Metallic Embossing Enamel.  Love how the window matches the windows in the photo.  To the left of the photo I used  Square Corner Collage, embossed with Stampendous Ochre Aged Embossing Enamel.  Once I heat set the embossing enamel, I coated the Square Corner Collage with some gloss gel and sprinkled on more of the Ochre Embossing Enamel.  I love how it adds texture.  Beneath the layers I used  Flourish Set 15, embossed with a mixture of Stampendous Aqua and Marine Aged Embossing Enamels.  At the base of the page I used a piece from Distressed Checker Pieces embossed with Ranger Potting Soil Embossing Power and Stampendous Seasonings.




I used pieces from Mini Circle Lattice, embossed with a mixture of Ranger Gunmetal Embossing Powder and Stampendous Seasonings Embossing Enamel.  Here you can see the stamping with the Distressed Text Stamp and Circle Bokeh Stamp.


Thanks for stopping by!

. . . Debbie


 Creative Embellishments Products:

Chipboard:

Window Set 4



No comments: