Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Let The Sea Set You Free - Creative Embellishments

 Hi everyone!  I'm up on  the Creative Embellishments blog today with my last post for 2020.  My journey with Creative Embellishments will continue, as I stay on for another term with this great company!  Now on to my project a steampunk sea themed 8 x 8 layout.  The store has a great variety of steampunk chipboard including some sea related pieces.  

I used papers from Stamperia's SeaWorld collection.  Love the beautiful colors and images.  Lots of fussy cut work with the papers.  All of the chipboard pieces were treated with a variety of mediums from mists, paints, embossing powders and waxes.  I added some mini art stones to several pieces for texture. 


The base of the layout features the Steampunk OctopusSeaweed and Steampunk Starfish.


Pieces from Gear Set 1 1/2" lie beneath the Seaweed,  Mini Leaves Set 1 and Mini Leaves Set 5.  I tucked in some Spanish Moss and added some 13 arts Blue Light Fine Grained Grit.


Another closeup up of  Seaweed and  Mini Leaves Set 1

 . 
I used some smaller pieces from Steampunk Antique Bikes.   Beneath them I used several pieces from Seashells.  


Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie



 Creative Embellishments Chipboard:

Steampunk Octopus



1 comment:

Lisa Landry said...

I love your art work. It's always amazing!