Monday, September 14, 2020

Just At The Moment - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments blog today sharing my latest project featuring lots of Creative Embellishments steampunk chipboard.  The store has quite a variety of chipboard and stamps to choose from.

I used papers from Stamperia Clockwise collection.  I used the Steampunk Gear Corner Stamp on the background and applied Stampendous Aged Bronze Embossing Enamel.  From there I built up layers using various pieces of chipboard. Pieces of gears from Create Your Own Cluster Set were used.  Some I embossed with Stampendous Aged Teal Embossing Enamel and others with Ranger Turquoise Antiquities Embossing Powder. At the center of the project I used Steampunk Clock Face 3" along with  Clock Hands,  PropellersScrew Head Set and a piece from Steampunk Keys.  All chipboard pieces were embossed with Ranger Turquoise antiquities Embossing Powder.  At the top and bottom I used a piece from Chain Border, embossed with Stampendous Aged Bronze Embossing Enamel.  Finishing touches were applied to the chipbard using various colors of Prima Wax, Blue Lagoon, Bronze Age and Vintage Gold.

Here are some close ups:





Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie



Creative Embellishments Products:








Propellers


Steampunk Clock Face 3"





No comments: