Friday, November 1, 2019

Creative Embellishments November Challenge

Hi everyone!  It's the first of the month and that means a new challenge at Creative Embellishments.   I created this Autumn Clipboard.  I used lots of my favorite chipboard pieces, papers from Stamperia's Time Is An Illusion and lots of Prima Art Alchemy waxes.


We've got a fabulous mood board this month. 


I was inspired by the colors, textures, pumpkins and leaves. The twist this month is to add wood.

Here are a few closeups:

Creative Embellishments has a large assortment of Autumn inspired chipboard in the store.  Love the Pumpkins.  I inked them with Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress Ink and applied some Prima Art Alchemy waxes in Firebird and Rich Copper.  I used Fire Ruby, Lucky Emerald and Aged Brass on the leaves.  Beneath the Pumpkins I used a piece from Ceiling Medallions which I dabbed with Aged Brass wax.

Here I used pieces from Leaves Set 1.  I applied Prima waxes,  the same colors as the pumpkins leaves.
To the left is a piece from Purple Plant, also covered with various shades of Prima Art Alchemy waxes.

Here is another view of the top of the pumpkins.

I hope you'll join us this month!  Hop on over to the blog for lots of inspiration and the low down on the prizes!

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie


Creative Embellishments Chipboard Used:



1 comment:

Words and Pictures said...

Love the autumnal colour palette and the fabulous dimensional layers - a beautiful clipboard.
Alison x