Friday, July 26, 2019

Daylight Dreams - Creative Embellishments


Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments blog today sharing another over sized tag.  I must admit that they have become quite addicting.  I love working with the extra space to accommodate lots of Creative Embellishments chipboard.


I used a paper from Blue Fern Happy Accident 2 collection.  I cut out the base of the tag and several smaller pieces for layering on the tag.  I added some stamping along with some vintage gold wax.  From there I added my layers.


I used the Leafy Vine Frame  on the base of my tag.  I embossed it with shabby rose embossing powder and lightly dabbed it with vintage gold wax. This view is the top of the tag.


Here is another view of the Leafy Vine Frame at the bottom of the tag.


 I inked the Delicate Leaf Frame with dark green ink and dabbed the piece with vintage gold wax.  I cut the frame into several pieces and placed them around the center of the tag.


Beneath the butterfly I used a frame from the Square Mini Frames.  I embossed it with shabby rose embossing powder and dabbed it with vintage gold wax.  To finish off my tag I added some lace which I sprayed with vintage gold mist along with a few flowers and some Tim Holtz Botanical flower die cuts.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

Creative Embellishments Chipboard used:





No comments: