Thursday, June 13, 2019

Build Your Wings - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments blog today sharing this vintage over sized tag I created with some Creative Embellishments chipboard.  


I used various papers from an older Prima Marketing collection, Butterfly to cover my tag and to build layers. I adhered some white lace in various spots to the tag base.  Next  I inked the edges of the tag and layers with some creamy brown ink. I did some random stamping on the tag base using the Distressed Script Stamp.


I embossed the  Leafy Corner Flourish Set with some ivory green embossing powder, and the  Butterfly Flourish  with a mix of the ivory green and petal embossing powders.  I cut the Butterfly Flourish
 into two pieces and used one at the top of the tag and the other at the left middle of the tag.  I also used pieces from the Mini Leave Set 2, embossed with ivory green embossing powder.


Here you can see the other piece from the Butterfly Flourish.


Another view of the Leafy Corner Flourish Set and to the left the Mini Leave Set 2.  I finished off the tag by adding a couple of dragon flies I had in my stash along with lots of flowers, mini prills and some glitter.  

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie


Creative Embellishments Products Used:




No comments: