Thursday, April 11, 2019

Daydreaming - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone!  Sharing a canvas I created for Creative Embellishments, with lots of Creative Embellishments Chipboard.


I started off by creating a background on the canvas using a lace stencil and modeling paste.  I then applied some layers of linen and lemonade paint along with some white gold wax.  I randomly stamped on the background using the Distressed Script Stamp. Next I began to build up layers with various papers, flowers and die cuts.  


I used the large Flourish 26, which I painted with lemonade paint and randomly dabbed with some white gold wax. 


The leaves are from Flourish 27.  I covered the flourish with some olive ink and white gold wax.  I cut the flourish into several pieces and placed them among the flowers.  Tucked under the leaves is a piece from Flourish Set 19 which I painted with lemonade paint and dabbed on some white gold wax.


On the left side of the canvas I placed the other piece from the Flourish Set 19, painted the same as the other piece.  Here you can see where I placed more leaves from Flourish 27.  I then applied some art stones and peach micro beads.  I added a couple of butterflies from Tim Holtz Idea-ology Layers Botanical and a little girl from Tim Holtz Ideal-ology Paper Dolls.

Creative Embellishments Products Used:
Flourish 26

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

No comments: