Thursday, March 28, 2019

Friendship Cards - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone!  Today I have a couple of cards to share that I created with  some elegant
Creative Embellishments chipboard.  I don't make cards that often, but when I do they are great for using up some bits and pieces left over  from various paper collections and embellishments.


I used some papers from Stamperia's Roses & Laces collection, along with some Prima flowers and sentiments from K & Company.


For my first card  I went with pink/mint green and cut various papers to add layers to the card.  All of the edges were inked with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. 


Beneath the layering I added the Flourish Corner 2 which I embossed with shabby pink embossing enamel.  
Beneath the K & Company sentiment I added a piece from the Filigree Corner Set 2, also embossed shabby pink.   I added pieces of white lace, flowers and beaded pink stems.


Here is another view of the  Flourish Corner 2.


My second card features peach and mint green.  I created layers and inked all of the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. 


Beneath the layers I placed the Flourish 17 chipboard which I inked with Distress Oxide Old Paper Ink.  Tucked within the flowers I used pieces from the Flourish Set 15, also inked with Distress Oxide Old Paper Ink.  I cut off some of the Flourish 11 flower chipboard, inked with Distress Oxide Ripe Persimmon, and tucked the pieces behind the flowers.



I added some Prima flowers and ephemera along with some lace, art stones and micro beads.

Creative Embellishments Chipboard Used:

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie