Monday, March 11, 2019

Be Led By Your Dreams - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments Blog today sharing a tag I created.   I've recently started making tags and have found them quite addicting.  I love to build up layers with paper, chipboard, flowers and lace.


I started off with an over-sized black tag and created layers with papers from the Pretty Pale collection by Prima Marketing.  I stamped the edges of the papers with some black ink and dabbed some pale yellow ink on the papers.  All of the chipboard I used for the tag was embossed with Stampendous Aged Taupe Embossing Enamel


Here I've used the Leafy Corner Flourish Set.  Beneath it you can see a piece of the Lace Border 2.


Another view of the Leafy Corner Flourish Set and Lace Border 2.


Here is a continuation of the Leafy Corner Flourish Set  and beneath it a piece from the Lace Border 2.


Tucked beneath the script twill tape is a piece from Rose Set 1.  
 To finish off the tag I randomly inserted pieces of cream, yellow and black lace along with some art stones and yellow prills.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

No comments: