Monday, January 21, 2019

Lovely - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone!  
Here today to share a vintage layout I created. for Creative Embellishments with their beautiful chipboard.   I was going through some of my older stash and came across a Prima Printery A4 paper pad, perfect for my vintage layout!


Lots of layering! 
 I think layers add so much dimension to a layout.  All of the paper edges were inked black.  


In between the paper layers I placed the Baby's Breath and Flourish Set 27 chipboard.  I embossed it with some Stampendous Chunky Metallic Seasons Embossing Enamel  and added a touch of green ivory embossing powder.


Next to the photo I clipped a key chipboard and another piece of the Flourish Set 27 chipboard .  Both were treated as I mention above.  


To the left of the photo I added a Mini Pocket Watch chipboard along with another piece of 
Flourish Set 27.  I added some mini art stones, metallic micro beads and copper glass glitter to all of the chipboard and flowers.

Creative Embellishments Products:

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

No comments: