Monday, August 6, 2018

Adore - Blue Fern Studios

Hi everyone!  Hope you all had a great weekend!  Today I have my first of three layouts to share that I created for Blue Fern Studios .  This one features the Tattered Walls collection.

 
I used The Garage (Side B) for the background, and applied various distress inks, paint splatters and a variety of Blue Fern Stamps, Floral Grunge, Remnants Collage and Texture Circles.

I placed pieces from Lace 4 around my page.  The lace was inked with a antique distress color.     A sprinkling of Red Grape and Wintergreen Seedlings were applied to the lace.  I  used the following flowers, Summer Blooms, Courtship Roses (which I sprayed with brown mist) and Harvest Lilies.  I added Rose Gold Glitter to the edges and centers of the flowers.

The title was embossed with a mixture of Mushroom and Antique Gold Embossing Powders.

Lots of layering under the photo using the Carolina Room and The Maids Room.  I placed Garden Lattice chipboard pieces on both sides of the photo, embossed with Mushroom and Antique Gold Embossing Powders.

Blue Fern Studios Products:
Paper:  Tattered Walls
The Garage (Side B), The Carolina Room, The Maids Room

Chipboard
Adore, Garden Lattice Bits

Flowers
Summer Blooms, Courtship Roses, Harvest Lilies

Embossing Powder
Mushroom, Antique Gold

Seedlings
Red Grape, Wintergreen

Lace
Lace 4

Glitter
Rose Gold

Stamps
Floral Grunge
Remnants Collage
Texture Circles

Thanks for stopping by!  
I'll be back in a few days to share another layout.

. . . Debbie

No comments: