Thursday, January 4, 2018

Find Joy In The Journey - Blue Fern Studios

Hi everyone!  I back to share the last of my January projects for Blue Fern Studios, 
featuring their new collection Remnants.

I lightly misted the Westfield paper and added lots of layering under the picture using Mini Remnants paper. I used flowers from the Remnants Blooms, which I sprayed light brown along with some Memories Blooms, Tranquil Blooms and Courtship Blooms.

I embossed the Thistle Spray and Blooming Flourish with a mixture of Rusted Roof and Nutmeg Embossing Powders and added Mustard, Paprika and Twig Seedlings.  To the right I placed a piece from the printed chipboard.

The Leafy Ring was embossed Nutmeg and the title has a mixture of Nutmeg and Rusted Roof Embossing Powders.  The Tattered Butterfly was embossed with the same mixture with some added In The Navy Embossing Powder.

Blue Fern Studios Products:
Remnants Papers:
Westfield
Mini Remnants

Chipboard:
Find Joy In The Journey
Leafy Rings
Thistle Spray
Blooming Flourishes
Tattered Butterflies
Remnants Printed Chipboard

Embossing Powder:
Rusted Roof
Nutmeg
In The Navy

Flowers:
Remnants Blooms
Memories Blooms
Tranquil Blooms
Courtship Blooms

Seedlings:
Mustard
Paprika
Twig

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

No comments: