Friday, July 21, 2017

Beautiful

Hi everyone!  Happy Friday ........ so ready for the weekend!!!  
I've got a layout to share with you today that I created for the July Challenge at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo


The theme for the July Challenge is beauty.  I chose to scrap this picture I took a few years back of a bee on flower in my garden.  Love the beauty in all things nature.
I added lots of stamping and misting on the background paper and as always my favorite chipboard from 2Crafty Chipboard.

Here are a few closeups:
I embossed the Frame Lucy's Flourish with a mixture of Ebony, Fuchsia and Verdant
embossing powders.  The same was used on the Bubble Clumps.  The bottom left of the
 picture is a piece from the Oriental Flower Stem, embossed with Verdant embossing powder.
 I added some microbeads to the Bubble Clumps.


The title was embossed with a mixture of Ebony and Fuchsia embossing powders.
  Love the effect!

Tucked beneath the pink is a flower piece I cut from the Oriental Flower Stem,
which I embossed with Fuchsia embossing powder.

I'll be back in a few days to share another layout with you featuring chipboard from 2Crafty chipboard.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

1 comment:

talkis23 said...

Amazing creation thanks for playing with Scrapki this month xxxx