Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Don't Let Anyone Ever Dull Your Sparkle - 2Crafty Chipboard

Hi everyone!  I'm back to share my second DT project for 2Crafty Chipboard.  
I love this photo of a dear friend's daughter.  She has such a sweet smile. 
 I used various papers from The Bo Bunny collection Winter Wishes along with some Prima flowers
and of course 2Crafty Chipboard!  I did some light misting and inking on the background paper and added some masking using a snowflake stencil.

On both sides of the photo I used a flower doily chipboard embossed pink.  Beneath my flower cluster is one of Brooke's Swirls  embossed with icicle powders and tiny silver microbeads.

The right of my photo I placed a flower doily chipboard along with Breanna's Swirl chipboard, embossed with icicle powder and tiny silver microbeads.

Love this title!  A perfect compliment to the sweet photo.  I embossed with light pink and icicle embossing powers.  I added some paint splatters to the background paper along with some bling.

2Crafty Chipboard used...
Breanna's Swirl
Flower Doilies
Don't Let Anyone Ever Dull Your Sparkle - title
Brooke's Swirls
Well, that does it for today.  I've got a project I've been working on for a challenge blog that I hope to have finished soon so I can share it with you this weekend.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

No comments: