Monday, November 21, 2016

Let It Snow - Blue Fern Studios Vintage Christmas 2

Hi everyone!   Over the weekend temperatures dropped a good 20+ degrees.  Cloudy grey skies only make me realize what is coming . . . winter and along with winter comes snow.  Not quite ready for that yet.  I do admit that I love looking at the falling snow, especially when it leaves a blanket on the ground as well as the bushes and trees,  With that image in my mind I created the following layout using the new Vintage Christmas Collection 2.
I used the Let I Snow paper for the background.   I did some light inking with pink ink as well as misting with a mint green mist and added some masking, microbeads and stamping some of which included the Forever Stamp.  I wanted to add lots of texture to the background.  My picture is framed with the Dangled Flakes Chipboard which I embossed with Imagine Ink Snow Embossing Powder and added some snow texture paste along with some chunky glass glitter.

Lots of beautiful Blue Fern Flowers from the Christmas Blooms and Soft Blossoms collections along with a piece from the Layering Stems and Mystic Branch Chipboard which I embossed with Antique Gold and added some Vintage Gold Glitter.  I added some snow texture paste to all of the flowers to mimic the branches in the picture.

Love these beautiful new flowers!!! The little placard "Let It Snow" is from the Calling Cards paper.

The Title is from Serendipity Words.  I embossed with Snow, Antique Gold and Sea Mist Embossing Powders.

Blue Fern Studios Products:
Paper:  Vintage Christmas 2:  Let It Snow, Calling Cards
Chipboard:  Dangled Flake, Layering Stems, Mystic Branch, Serendipity Words 2
Embossing Powder:  Snow, Antique Gold, Sea Mist
Flowers:  Christmas Blooms, Soft Blossoms
Glitter:  Vintage Gold

For those of you who celebrate Thanksgiving have a wonderful day!

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

No comments: