Friday, August 19, 2016

Beach Babe, Featuring Seaside Cottage by Blue Fern Studios

Hi everyone!  Back today to share my third layout created for Blue Fern Studios featuring the new Seaside Cottage collection.  I've had the privilege of designing for Blue Fern for the last year and it's been a real pleasure to work with all of their fabulous products.  Seaside Cottage by far is my favorite collection.

My layout was created using the Glory paper for the background.  Love the colors on the paper.  I added some mint inking and mist to various areas on the paper along with some masking using a flower stencil.  Once I applied the modeling paste I sprinkled the flowers with some Petal Embossing Powder.  An added touch with some random stamping and paint splatters.  Lots of layering under the photo using Glory, Regalia, Splendor and Voyage papers.

I cut the Sea Shell Chipboard Frame in half to add some dimension to my layout.  I embossed it with a mixture of Petal, Snow, Mushroom, Sea Mist, Breeze and 14 Karat Embossing Powders.  Love the variation in the colors and how well they compliment the flowers,  Seaside Lilies, Attic Charm Daisies, Tranquil Lilies and Tranquil Blooms.

I wanted a soft look to the title Beach Babe.  To obtain the look I used a mixture of Snow, Petal and Breeze Embossing Powders.  I added some pieces from the Crackle Bits chipboard, embossed with Snow and Petal Embossing Powders under the Attic Charm Daisy.

Blue Fern Studios Products:
Seaside Cottage Paper Collection:
Glory, Regalia, Splendor, Voyage
Chipboard:
Beach Babe, Sea Shell Frame, Crackle Bits
Embossing Powders:
Petal, Snow, Mushroom, Sea Mist,
Breeze, 14 Karat
Flowers:
Seaside Lilies, Attic Charm Daisies,
Tranquil Blooms, Tranquil Lilies

Enjoy the weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

No comments: