Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Love Is The Treasure, Laughter Is The Key

Hi everyone!  So enjoying the beautiful weather we have been having lately!  Lots of sunshine and warm temps!   I been taking advantage of the gorgeous weather by spending lots of time outside in the evenings working in my flower gardens.  Last week I shared the June sketch for Blue Fern Studios.  Today I am sharing the layout I created for it using the new Attic Charm collection.  

I used the Curio paper for the background and added some random masking, inking, paint splatters and stamping with the Bourbon Street and Romantic Accent stamps.   I used the  Calling Cards, Attic Key and Haberdashery papers for layers under my photo.  The photo is my dear friend's sweet daughter.  I edited it to give it a Vintage look.  Clusters of flowers include the new Attic Charm Daisies and Glitter Roses, along with some leaves embossed with 14 Karat Embossing powder.  I added two metal butterflies to each side of my photo embossed with Oatmeal, Breeze and Cotton Candy embossing powders.

I placed a portion of the Iron Signage chipboard underneath my photo which I embossed with a mixture of Mushroom, Oatmeal and Breeze Embossing powders.  To the left you can see a heart and key which I embossed with Oatmeal and Cotton Candy embossing powers.  Tucked beneath the Attic Charm Daisy is the Crackle Bits chipboard, embossed with Mushroom, Oatmeal, Breeze and Cotton Candy embossing power and beneath the Glitter Rose is a Blooming Foliage chipboard piece embossed with Verdant embossing powder. Torn pieces of lace were tucked in various places to give some added texture.


Here I've used the Leafy Rings chipboard embossed with the same mixture of embossing powers as the Crackle Bits.  I added some pink and blue micobeads on the chipboard as well as on the background paper.

There is still plenty of time to join us for the June Sketch Challenge at Blue Fern Studios.  For inspiration from our design team and details on the challenge, click here

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

Blue Fern Studios Supplies
Paper:  Attic Charm
Curio, Calling Cards, Attic Key, Haberdashery

Chipboard: 
Crackle Bits, Blooming Foliage, Iron Signage, Leafy Rings

Imagine Ink Embossing Powder:
Mushroom, Verdant, Cotton Candy, Oatmeal, Breeze, Cotton Candy, 14 Karat

Stamps:
Bourbon Street, Romantic Accents

Flowers:
Attic Charm Daisies, Attic Charm Glitter Roses

No comments: