Friday, August 21, 2015

Guest Designing For My Creative Scrapbook

I'm excited to announce that I'm guest designing the next few months for My Creative Scrapbook, using their beautiful Limited Edition kits!  Thanks Pam for inviting me.  I really enjoyed working with the lovely August LE kit filled with Prima's Debutante paper, chipboard and flowers.  I created 3 layouts and one tag.

The romantic Prima papers and flowers along with Blue Fern Studio's chipboard were perfect for this layout featuring a picture of my mom.

Also included in the LE edition kit were a couple of papers from Blue Fern Studios Love Story collection.  Can you guess who that is in the picture?!?

I found the vintage photo on Pinterest.  Lots of layering and fussy cutting!

This is my first time using one of Julie Nutting's doll stamps.  It was a lot of fun!

The Limited Edition kit can be found here and my blog post at My Creative Scrapbook here.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats on the GDT!! These are stunning! LOVING the colors and the flowers!!!!!!!