Thursday, July 16, 2015

Layouts Featuring Blue Fern Studios Paisley & Vine Collection

Hi everyone! Today I have two layouts to share with you that I created using the new  Paisley & Vine Collection by Blue Fern Studios along with their gorgeous chipboard.

On  my first layout I used Bohemian, Nature, Vineland and Playing Card papers and added some masking, misting, paints and microbeads.

The Circle Flourish Chipboard surrounds my photo.  I first applied some gesso to the chipboard and then added some misting, water colors, gelatos and microbreads.

I painted a piece of the Quartre Foil chipboard with some yellow and blue paints and added more microbeads and tucked the chipboard behind the flowers.

Here I've used a piece from the Layering Stems chipboard, which I painted with watercolors and gelatos and added more of the blue microbeads.

I used the Whimsy paper as my background, which I lightly
applied light pink ink around the outside of the paper.  I also used Playing Card and Passion papers from the collection.


I inked the chipboard Perfect with some dark red ink and placed pieces of the Framington Medley chipboard, which I embossed with white powder and added some blue ink around my picture.

A gorgeous Royal Monarch chipboard butterfly embossed white and placed within a flower cluster is the perfect touch!

I hope you enjoy my layouts!

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the chipboard and the flowers!!!!

Lizzy Hill said...

STunning....adore the colours in the top one - brill reflection on that gorg photo.....& the hearts....yum! And the second one.....I so need to learn how to cluster from you, hubby was in my craft room the other day & thought YOUR card you sent me was one of mine & was super impressed by how beautiful it was. I ALMOST didn't say it wasn't mine....but owned up in the end! So even the UN-crafty one here thinks you're goooood!!!! And yes. It's sitting up. Love looking at it! Like a mini canvas:):):)