Tuesday, June 16, 2015

My First Design Team Projects For Blue Fern Studios

Hi everyone!  So excited to share my first DT projects for Blue Fern Studios with you today!  

I used papers from the Deja Vu Collection, Luminaries, Lustre, Tresors and Petities Cartes, along with the Butterfly Damask, Quartre Foil and Special chipboard.  Love the gorgeous colors and details in the papers.

My next two layouts I used papers from the Love Story collection.
The details and colors in this collection are beautiful.  I used Amazing Heart, Sweet Song and Calling Cards, along with Flutter Medley, Photo Arches and love chipboard.

Love this old picture of my mom and her little brother.  The Amazing Heart, The Grand Ball and Calling Cards papers from the Love Story collection were perfect for photo.  I embossed the Brick Ring, Spring Trinkets and Deva Ju Dangle chipboard with some Stampendous Shabby Pink Embossing Enamel.

You can find more details on my layout here at Blue Fern Studios.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow!! These are gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the flowers!!!!

Lizzy Hill said...

These are all sooo beautiful! I think the second one with those gorgeous strong red blooms sort of 'wrapped' around the photo....I think that one is my fave....by a squeak!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Congrats on your DT position Debbie! Your layouts are all stunning! Love all the texture, beautiful papers and embellishments!

Sandi Clarkson said...

These are all so gorgeous! Excited to be designing with you again! Woot woot!