Monday, December 22, 2014

JOY

Hi everyone! Sharing a layout I created for Tresor's December Mood Board,  using some Tresors de Luxe lace and flowers from the Tresors Etsy Store.

I was inspired by colors from the December Mood Board and the red berries.



Here I have used some White Venice Lace and Gold Venice Lace.

Tucked in my flower cluster is a Rustic Green Shabby Chic Flower from the store.


I cut  a part some White Venice Lace and added some dark red berries.


I've tucked some gold Venice Lace in my flower cluster.

Just a reminder that our December Challenge is open to everyone.
You find find all of the details on our FB page:  

Happy Holidays!
. . . Debbie

Tresors Supplies List:

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING the snow and the flowers!!!!!

Lizzy Hill said...

I adore the shimmery glimmering- ness of this!!!! Yum!!!!