Thursday, May 1, 2014

Some Exciting News To Share!!!!

The day has finally arrived where I can share some great news with you!  I'm one of the new Design Team Members at Scrap Around The World. I will be sharing my canvases with you each month.   I'm beyond thrilled and honored to be joining a group of very talented designers from around the world!
DT Member at Scrap Around The World

Alexandra Polyzou -  {Greece}
Amy Voorthuis - {Netherlands}
Aina Komenda - {Poland}
Anna Rogalska - {Poland}   
     Debbie Burns - {USA }    That's me!!!
Di Garling - {Australia}
Dorotka Dolega - {France}  
  Erica Houghton - {USA} 
Hera Sugitani - {Brazil}
Helen Tilbury - {South Africa}
Karita Vainio - {Finland}
Kim Ewins - {Australia}
Pam Ellis - {Canada} 
Rachael Funnell - {Australia}
Riikka Kovasin - {Finland}
Tatyana Sidorenko - {Belarus}
Terhi Koskinen - {Finland}
Tusia Lech - {Poland}
Zuzia Bodakowska - {Poland}

May is the one year anniversary at Scrap Around The World, and Helen has an amazing month planned!  Check out the Design Team post here.  I will be back tomorrow with details on May's challenge, along with my first canvas project!

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Absolutely THRILLED for you!! That is wonderful news & you soooo deserve the recognition:):):)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Huge huge huge CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!