Wednesday, April 23, 2014

A Framed Layout

Hi everyone I've got a layout to share with you today that I made using Frosted Designs April Kit, Beauty Of Nature.  Love this kit, packed full of papers from 7 Dots Studio's new Nature Walk Collection and Marion Smith's Nirvana collection.  I ended up making an 8 x 10 layout of my grandparents that I framed.
Lots of layering, stamping and distressing!




There are still a few kits left.
Beauty of Nature
You can check out the kit contents and place an order here.

Thanks for stopping by!
 . . . Debbie

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow!! This is gorgeous Debbie! I loveeeeeeee the colors and all the textures!!

Lizzy Hill said...

That is an awesome kit...LOOVE it....& those flowers looks yummy....the whole LO looks really lovely - great how you've framed it, too. VIntage bliss!!!