Sunday, October 30, 2011

Be Cheerful It's Contagious - Sketchy Thursdays

Yesterday was the perfect day to scrap.  It was cold outside, with temps in the thirties and snowing.  Yes, I did say snow!  It was the first October snow here in 32 years. 

I was drawn to Sketchy Thursdays 10-27 Sketch
and on a mission to use up some more of my stash. 
I found this beautiful rub on sheet from Hambly Studios that cried out - please use me!!!!!!!!!!!
 I paired it with a piece of brown cardstock, added some hand stitching and embellishments
and an adorable picture of my son hugging his cousin.

I'm proud to say that not one thing on this layout is new!  It's amazing what you can find when you take time  to go through your stash!
Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

Supplies:  Hambly Screen Prints Rub Ons, Jenni Bowlin Cut & Past Alpha Tiles, Bella Blvd. Sophisticates Esstentials, Jillibean Soup Journaling Sprouts, Lilly Bee Lovely Rub Ons, Echo Park Life Is Good Stickers, button

7 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Really cute layout Debbie! Love the blue and black paper!!!

Wow, can't believe you've had snow already!

Sandi Clarkson said...

I heard that the East Coast got snow .. wow! Glad you are safely indoors scarpping away! Love your card with the adorable rounded banner replacement. I love blue and brown together, so you've won my heart for the day! Take care, sweet Debbie!

Unknown said...

Debbie super super cute layout!!!! The picture is adorable!!!!! Way to go!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this! I loveeeeeeee that photo, the colors and LOVING the grid design! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

yyam said...

Just beautiful Debbie. The color combo is just brilliant! And I love the sweet photo! :)

brooke. said...

great layout :)

corrie said...

This is fantastic! And snow!! I was just wishing for a snow day today!! Of course we could not be that lucky here. Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!