Monday, September 26, 2011

Surround Yourself With Splendid Things


After working with  the August kit from Artful Delight, it was love at first sight with Authentique Paper!  I love this new company and their gorgeous collections!  I happened upon their blog and saw they were having a color challenge and knew I had to put something together to enter:

Here's their color challenge:
 and a close up of my card:
I used papers from their Splendid, Blissful and Uncommon collections.
Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Debbie! I loveeeeeeeeeee the layers and that flower & butterfly! :):):):):):):):):):):)

JustYolie said...

Whoa! Your card is BEAUTIFUL!! I just love how the mix of pattern paper go so well together!!

Christine said...

Oh this is gorgeous! I'm completely in love with Authentique :) Would you consider entering it in Practical Scrappers card making contest? All the details can be found here: http://www.practicalscrappers.com/2011/09/our-biggest-contest-ever-come-join-in.html

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Love that Authentique paper. Your card is gorgeous. :)

Denise said...

Your card is beautiful!! The paper and ribbon is just perfect for the color challenge.

Lea said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors and that little flower!!!

Mistylynn said...

What a sweet card. love the rolled rose and bow!!! Thanks for joining the challenge!

-Misty
Authentique Design Team

Tifany said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for playing along in Authentique Paper's Color Challenge!

-Tifany
http://inkblotsbytrd.blogspot.com/
{Authentique Paper DT Coordinator}

li-bee-ti said...

Beautiful card, Debbie! I love the dp you used here.

Em said...

That is such a pretty card!
Em x