Wednesday, June 8, 2011

It's the little things that make life awesome

I have another layout to share with you using the June kit from Artful Delight.
If you would like to order the June kit from Artful Delight, you can order it here.

The picture dates back to 1940 and is of  my mom and her two brothers.
We have had some beautiful weather lately.  Unfortunately  the high heat and humidity makes a return tomorrow through the weekend.  Things are getting dry and we need some rain!

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie



4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh I loveeeeeeeee that photo and loving the design on this!! AMAZING lo! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jocelyn said...

I agree with Julie...love that photo and the design is perfect!!!!

Hang in there for the heat ride!!! I HATE IT!!!!

Stay cool sweet friend!!!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

This layout is just wonderful. I love how you transition the black & white photo into a those lovely colors. (With those swim trunks your uncle looks like the guy who played Tarzan in the old movies!)

yyam said...

Wow! Love the mix of colors and patterns and the black and white photo! :)