Sunday, May 15, 2011

My Joy

Hope all of you are enjoying the weekend!  After a gorgeous week full of sunshine and warm temps, the weekend has been cloudy and raining.  
The newest challenge is up at
These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things, and it's to use your favorite photo!
I chose this photo of my kids from 2000.  I've used this photo before but it's my all time favorite!  Just love the smiles on their faces, and big brother Jeffrey with his arm around little sister Sara.
I enjoyed using the Neighborhood collection from Crate Paper, and I have another layout I am working on using more of this fun collection that I will share with you in a few days.  Here are a few closeups:


Hope you will have time to enter the Fave Photo Challenge at Fave Things!
Check out what the DT has created and enter your project here!

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is sooooooooooooooo fun!
The layers, the goodies, the colors...simply a delightful project!
Making this quick so I can hit up a few blogs this morning before I take the 3 lil' ones out to find shoes! LOL!
Have a great sunday Debbie!

Nanne said...

Oh that is so super cute Deb.. I love it!! One of these days you really should do a step by step on how you layer all of your embellishments onto your layouts cause they always look so perfect..LOL
hugs
Nanné

Jocelyn said...

Oh so pretty Deb....love it all...every single perfect detail!!!

Hope you are having a great weekend!!!

artfuldelight said...

WOW Debbie, this is a fabulous LO!!!! Love all the details.

Angi Barrs said...

Awwww what a super sweet page. Love the letters that spell out "Joy". :)

April said...

WOW Debbie!!! I looooove the scene you created for this. Awesome!
- April

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this! I love love love all the Crate goodiness on here!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Maria Elena said...

Debbie, this is absolutely ADORABLE !!!!
Have a great Sunday ;-)
~Maria Elena~
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Kelly Massman said...

Really cute!