Friday, March 26, 2010

Smile

Happy Friday everyone!  It's been a long week and I haven't had a chance to work on any layouts, except for my DT project over at Frosted Designs.  We were challenged this week to use acrylic, vellum or a transparency on our project.  I found some cute little acrylic sliders by Pebbles, Inc. that I have had for years. I am also entering this layout over at Practical Scrappers.  Their current challenge is to use something old on your layout.  I have had those acrylic sliders for at least four years.  I was surprised when I found them because I thought I had given them away.
I just got these new papers by Crate Paper,  the Season Collection and had to use them.   Love the colors!  I also had to try out my new Cricut cartridge, Straight from the Nest.  I splurged and bought it from HSN.  It's a great cartridge filled with some great cuts!  I cut the tree from the cartridge.  The picture is my daughter and our precious dog, Zoey!  I love the huge smile on my daughter's face.
Don't forget to check out my blog candy!  Click here.  You have until April the 4th!!!

6 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Debbie I love your page and your right that paper is perfect. Just beautiful, worth the wait!

Fern said...

What a funtastic layout!!! Cute, cute embellies (have to check out that cart.)!!! And what a cute photo of your DD and Zoey! Thanks for playing along with us over at Practical Scrappers!!!!! XXXXX

Denise said...

Oh this is uber cute!! Love the pp and the bird..adorable!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

How adorable is this LO?!? Those trees are too cute and love that lil birdie! Thanks so much for playing at Practical Scrappers.

Deanne :)

Sandy said...

Well how wonderful is this one...I especially love the tree...and the photo of your DD and furbabie is so sweet....love to see them smile, don't we???? You have created yet another winner!

Barb Craft said...

This LO just screams FUN!! Love everything about it!! The papers are great!! And little Zoey is just looking so comfortable! Great picture!
Barb :)