Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow Update

Well we made it through our second massive snow storm here in Maryland.  The past weekend brought us 30+ inches.  We finally dug out of that one and was hit by another one Tuesday through Wednesday.  This storm brought us another 20+ inches.  That is a total of over 50 inches snow in less then a week.  Yesterday's storm also brought strong winds and a lot of drifting.  We are getting ready to head outside and start the process again of digging out.  I have a kind person who plowed us out last Sunday and is on his way over now to plow us out again.  As soon as I can, I will post some pictures.  Just want to let you know that we are all okay.  I am so tired of the snow!

1 comment:

Sandi Clarkson said...

Hi, Debbie, I came to see if you had postsed anything about your snowstorm. Glad to hear that you're okay. We actually got 10 inches of snow last night here in north Central Texas. It is a record snowfall since they started keeping data 111 years ago. We usually get a couple of inches maybe once a year that melts very fast! So I'm snowed in and doing some scrapping! Well, actaully I could probably get out but I'm not going to! GAld you're safe and sound. Keep thinking Spring!