Sweet Sandy over at Details by Sandy passed this award to me. What a treat! Sandy is a truly amazing person, and her eye for detail on her layouts are truly inspirational. I look forward to seeing what creations she comes up with. Even though we have never met, I feel as though I have known her a life time. Sandy is also co-creator of Stuck on U Sketches. Here weekly sketches are posted and anyone can join in the fun.
Here is my list:
1. My two kids - they are my inspiration and motivation in life.
2. My mom and sister - my family, but also my friends.
3. My third child - Zoey my beloved dog. Loveable and loyal to the end.
4. My friends - who have stuck with me through thick and thin.
5. Life - it has had its ups and downs. I am truly blessed with what I am and what I have.
6. Scrapbooking - my creative outlet.
7. Gardening - hard work, but so worth it when everything is in bloom.
8. Autumn - always amazes me when the leaves turn color. Breath taking, Gods's giving.
9. The internet - without it I never would have been a part of the scrapper's world.
10. Weekends - Never long enough, but the time when my family is home and we can be together.