Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Snowy Trails

Here is a layout I just finished up today.  My daughter took these pictures in the winter of 2007.  We had a light snowfall and as I was standing at the sink washing dishes I looked outside the window and saw these four people riding their horses down our street.  It was such a lovely sight.


I used several different papers on this layout.  My Mind's Eye Sweet Dreams, Fancy Pants Christmas Magic   and Die Cuts With A View Holiday Collection.   I used my Cricut Design Studio along with the George and Basic Shapes cartridge to cut out the photo matting.  On the top section of the layout I used a transparency from the Fancy Pants Christmas Magic Collection.



I found these two beautiful trims at Hanock Fabrics.  I added some gold bling and red flat back pearls.


The border at the top of the page is a sticker from the Fancy Pants collection.  I added some flat back pearls to the snowflakes.


The glitter flourishes are by Making Memories. The snowflakes are K & Company.  The birds are Martha Stewart stickers.




I added more gold bling here along with some red stickles.


The trees at the bottom of the page I enchanced with some gold bling, red flat back pearls and green and turquoise stickles.




Wishing all of you a happy holiday!!
-Debbie

1 comment:

Sandi Clarkson said...

Debbie, your work is just amazing! Always beautiful1