Thursday, December 17, 2009

A Cherry On Top December Creative Spotlight Article


I received a pleasant surprise today.  One of my layouts was featured in the December Creative Spotlight Article over at A Cherry On Top.  The layout featured is IN THE MEADOW WE CAN BUILD A SNOWMAN.



I was honored to have my layout chosen and highlighted.  There are so many beautiful layouts in their gallery.  Here is the link to their article. http://www.acherryontop.com/article?a=9066.  This is the second time they have highlighted one of my layouts.  Not quite as great as being published, but still an honor to have my layout highlighted!!!

1 comment:

Sandi Clarkson said...

Woohoo, Debbie! How exciting that your layout was chosen as a spotlight! This is one awesome piece of artwork .. so I'm not surprised. It's just so bright and beautiful. Congrats!