Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Perfume Layout - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone! I'm up on the Creative Embellishments Blog today with a colorful perfume layout.


 I used papers and die cuts from the Rose Parfum collection by Stamperia and chipboard from the store.  Love all the beautiful flower diecuts.  

The base of the layout features the Intricate Circle Frame painted with Folk Art Matte Honeycomb and Wicker White Paints. Tucked within the layering I used the small frame from Doily Frame Set 1 painted with Folk Art Matte Linen Paint and inked with Tim Holtz Gathered Twigs Distress Oxide Ink.  I cut the frame into several pieces.



I painted the Elegant Flourish and Curly Leaves with Tim Holtz Bundled Sage Distress Paint and DecoArt Americana Light Avocado and Mississippi Mud Paints.  Next I rubbed on some Finnabair Green Brocade Wax and lightly inked the chipboard with Tim Holtz Gathered Twigs Distress Paint.


Lots of layering!

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie



Creative Embellishments Chipboard:

Intricate Circle Frame



Doily Frame Set 1











No comments: