Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Charming - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments Blog today.   Spent sometime in my scrapbook room this past weekend creating this vintage layout.  


Papers are from Vintage Chic by Craft O'Clock, Prima Flowers from my stash and a variety of chipboard from the Creative Embellishments Store. All chipboard was treated with paint and some with paint and embossing enamels.  Lots of layering!  Oh how I love to layer!


The base of the layout features the Flourish Circle Frame.  I painted it with DecoArt Americana Mississippi Mud Paint. To add some texture I embossed it with Stampendous Aged Taupe Embossing Enamel, and stippled with Folk Art Linen Paint.  Love the roses!  I used Roses Border and Rose Pieces, both painted with DecoArt Americana Blush Pink Paint.  All papers were inked with Tim Holtz Frayed Burlap Distress Oxide Ink.


I painted the Damask 2 with Folk Art Matte Ballet Pink Paint and stippled with Folk Art Matte Linen Paint.  I cut it into 2 pieces and placed them above and below the photo.  


Here is the bottom half of the Damask 2.  The title is from Tim Holtz idea-ology Clipping Stickers.


Flourish Set 14 was painted with Folk Art Matte Succulent and Forest Moss Paints, embossed with Stampendous Aged Taupe Embossing Enamel and stippled with DecoArt Americana Warm White and Mississippi Mud Paints.


Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie


Creative Embellishments Chipboard:

Flourish Circle Frame








No comments: