Friday, September 8, 2023

Beautiful Moments - Creative Embellishments

 

Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments Blog today sharing a vintage layout. I've said may a time, I love vintage photos and am drawn to neutral colors.


I used the last of my papers from the Vintage Artistry Essentials by 49 and Market.  Rub-Ons are from 49 and Market Everyday Essentials. Lots of layering and chipboard from the Creative Embellishments store. All chipboard pieces were treated with paint.


Flourish Set 26 was painted with Tim Holtz Frayed Burlap Paint, along with DecoArt Americana Mississippi Mud Paint and stippled with Folk Art Matte Linen Paint.  Pieces from Leaves Cluster were painted with Folk Art Desert Dune Paint and inked with Tim Holtz Gathered Twigs Distress Oxide Ink.


The photo is from Tim Holtz idea-ology Found Relatives.  It rests atop two pieces from Arched Window Set of 3 painted with the same colors as Flourish Set 26.


Here is another view another of Flourish Set 26.  I stitched the background paper with my sewing machine and added some 49 and Market flowers. Flowers from Royal Posies Sunshine were dabbed with Folk art Matte Linen Paint and flowers from Floral Mixology were inked with Tim Holtz Holtz Gathered Twigs Distress Oxide Ink.


Thanks for stopping by!

. . . Debbie



Creative Embellishments Chipboard:




No comments: