Tuesday, August 29, 2023

A Trio of ATC Cards - Creative Emellishments

 Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments Blog today with a trio of ATC cards.  


I used papers and die cuts  from Mintay Papers Grandma's Attic, along with chipboard pieces from the store.  All chipboard was treated with ink and paint. Below are close ups of the cards and at the end of the post I've listed the products I used on the chipboard.









I painted the frames from Small Intricate Frames with DecoArt Americana Fawn Paint, stippled with Folk Art Matte Wicker White Paint and inked with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Oxide Ink.


The Ivy Sprigs were painted with Folk Art Matte Thicket Paint, Folk Art Terra Cotta Shale Green Paint along with Folk Ark Villa Green Paint.


I used the same paints on Flourish 10  as I did on Ivy Sprigs,  I inked the flourish with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Oxide Ink and then cut it into several pieces to use on the cards.


I used pieces from Berries 2 on two of the cards.  I inked the berries with Tim Holtz distress Oxide Vintage Photo Ink and applied some Folk Art Matte Linen and Crushed Coral Paints


Thanks for stopping by!

. . . Debbie


Creative Embellishments Products:

Small Intricate Frames




No comments: