Monday, August 29, 2022

Lovely When You Smile - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments blog today with this vintage layout featuring some newer chipboard pieces.


I used papers from the Craft O'Clock paper collection, Lovely When You Smile.  Lots of fussy cutting and layering.  All chipboard pieces were treated with paint and ink.


I used the Delicate Floral Frame on the base of the layout.  I painted it with a few colors, blue, green and brown. Beneath my layering I used a piece from Damask 2, painted blue and dabbed with brown.


Love the new Wild Florals.  I inked them with a couple shades of blue.  I used another new chipboard design, Leaves Set 9, inked green and stamped with a leaf stamp.


Here's another view of the Delicate Floral Frame and Damask 2

Thanks for stopping by!

. . . Debbie




Creative Embellishments Products:

Delicate Floral Frame







No comments: