Sunday, August 21, 2022

Sweets - AB Studios

 Hi everyone!  I'm back with another project created for my guest design term for  AB Studios.  I received several paper collections to work with and for this project I chose to work with the A Piece of Cake collection.  The images reminded me of Christmas when I was a child, baking cookies with my Mom. 


Lots of fussy cutting, layering, lace and buttons from my stash along with some stitching with my sewing machine.

I used the following papers:

Sheet No. 1 Try it!

Sheet No. 2 My recipes

Sheet No. 3 A piece of cake

Sheet No. 4 Funny moments

Sheet No. 6 My Sweet baking

Sheet No. 7 Labels

Bonus Sheet


Some close ups:








I'll be back next month with 2 more projects to share with you.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . .
Debbie

No comments: