Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Listen - Creative Embellishments

 Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments blog today.   The weather has been beautiful lately. The blooming daffodils, tulips and forsythia inspired me to create this vintage layout featuring a photo of my maternal grandmother.

  

Papers and die cuts are from 49 and Market Vintage Artistry Everyday collection.


A piece from Scroll Set 3 was painted with linen paint.  Once dry, I used the Distressed Script Stamp  along with some black ink.  Flourish 10 was painted with various shades of green.  I dabbed on some Prima Finnabair Vintage Silk Wax.


At the base of my layout I used the Leafy Circle Frame, painted with various shades of green and dabbed with the Vintage Silk Wax.


I love the Leaves Cluster chipboard.  I painted it with some yellow ochre paint and once dried dabbed on some buttermilk paint.


Another view of the Leaves Cluster.  To finish off the layout I added some Prima flowers, and some bits and pieces of foliage and flowers from my stash. 
 

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie



Creative Embellishments Products:

Scroll Set 3




1 comment:

Amy Voorthuis said...

Ohhhh I just love this layout it's so pretty hugs Amy xox