Friday, May 6, 2022

Hopes and Desires - Creative Embellishments

 Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments blog today with this vintage steampunk layout.


I used Scrapaholics Memories Collection along with various steampunk chipboard pieces from the store.  There is a large assortment steampunk chipboard to choose from.  

At the base of the layout I used a piece from Large Gear Frames and  Steampunk Corner Set embossed with a mixture of Stampendous Embossing Enamels, Shabby Aged Bronze and Shabby Aged Rose.



The photo sits a top a piece from the Large Gear Set, embossed with Stampendous Aged Bronze Embossing Enamel.  Beneath the large gear is a piece from Simple Gear Flourish, embossed the same mixture of embossing enamel used on the large gear and simple gear flourish. 


There I've placed the other piece from Simple Gear Flourish.  To finish off the layout I added some die cut pieces using some Scarp Man dies,  Prima Beaded Berries and floral picks from my local craft store.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie



Creative Embellishments Products:

Large Gear Frames 




No comments: